Private Food Tours
Whether it’s a birthday, a family reunion, or a special event with friends or co-workers, we’ll organize a memorable day out just for you! We’ll walk through charming streets of some of the most authentic, best towns to visit in Tuscany, unveiling historical and architectural treasures. We will savor delicious meals in our favorite restaurants, learn about traditional Tuscan cuisine while drinking some of the best Bolgheri wines from our beloved local producers. We’ll provide your special gathering with a unique experience and the warm feeling of Italian hospitality.
Schedule : Seven days a week
Start Time: Any time
Where: Bolgheri or Castagneto C.cci -Tuscany
Tour length can be customized.
Depends on the group size and tour requested.
• Group size: From 6 to 30
• Departure: Depend on the location requested
• Distance Covered: Less than ⅓ mile (½ kilometer)
• Difficulty level: This tour is suitable for all fitness levels
• Cancellations: Full refund up to 24 hours prior to tour departure
• Language: English. Private tours in English, French or Italian
• Children: Welcomed to participate with their parents
• Vegetarian: Food substitutions can be provided with 24 hour notice
• Stops: We’ll make 6-7 stops for food and wine tastings, ensuring you get a good taste of Tuscany
Tour guide gratuities are appreciated at the end of your tour.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO TASTE & LEARN
• Savor Tuscan bruschetta topped with typical ingredients.
• Sample local pecorino cheese made from a 2000 year-old recipe.
• Try different types of local charcuterie (cold cuts such as sausages, ham, salami, etc.).
• Taste pickled vegetables, a staple of every Tuscan table.
• Soak fresh bread in the best extra virgin olive oil, grown and pressed locally.
• Sip four Bolgheri DOC red and rosé wines.
• Sample homemade pasta with wild boar sauce, a typical Tuscan recipe.
• Finish with delicious homemade gelato and freshly brewed Italian coffee.